Welcome to Dataspeed Software part of The Avanti Group (UK) Ltd
Dataspeed provides Excel and Access bespoke software to provide easy to use programs covering all your financial needs from cashbook to forecasting, from mileage to quotations.
By using software the “paper based” systems become outdated. Using software that is too complicated can be too time consuming and a waste of money. Because of the simplicity of using Excel spreadsheets the normal processes are not only quicker, but far more accurate.
“Dataspeed… it’s faster than paper”
Contact us for a free no obligation quotation via our Avanti Tax Accountants Website – Click Here
- eCashbookPro Software Excel based bookkeeping, Record all business transactions, analyse quarterly profits and compile Vat Returns
- eExpensePro Software Want to record all your business expenses that you have paid privately. Need to record business mileage and claim VAT. Annual recording, month by month
- eCashFlowPro Software Cashflow planning allowing you to compare budgets to actual, with ‘what if’ scenarios
- eForeCastingPro Software Cashflow and Profit Forecasting. Analyses and consolidates up to three offices
- eProjectPro Software Simple analysis of income, costs and profit margins for any project. Compare budgeted to actual.
- eBusinessAnalysisPro Software Graphical analysis on a quarterly basis of how well your business is doing period to period.
- ePrivateLetPro Software Want to estimate the amount of Capital Gains Tax & PPRR on sale of your rented property.
- eDividendPro Software Are you a company director or secretary and need to produce dividend vouchers? This programme prepares all legal vouchers and minutes up to 5 shareholders
- Bespoke Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database Recording your clients details, recording dates and tasks and information how you want it designed. To help you provide a better service to your clients. Reports to help you manage your business efficiently.
- eMyBudgetPro Software Excel based home expenses program. See what you are spending and plan your monthly home budgets